Here you will find information about procedures related to the sale of real estate in Estonia. We offer step-by-step information about the process.
- Choosing a real estate consultant.
- Collecting basic information about the real estate property (parameters, layouts, images).
- Preparation of textual and visual information about the real estate.
- Posting of information in a database and other Internet resources related to real estate.
- Search of clients.
- Visiting real estate with potential buyers.
- Booking of the date and time of signing the sales-purchase agreement at the notary office.
- Signing of the booking agreement or/and sales-purchase agreement. Payment of the notary fees and the state fee.
- Signing the deed of conveyance of the premises according to the sales-purchase agreement.
- Registration of a new owner of the premises in the land book. This is done automatically within one month after the sales-purchase agreement is signed at the notary office.
Please be aware that this information is of a general nature. Each situation is individual, and it may be that other documents will be needed.
Baltic Sotheby’s International Realty services
- Finding a buyer for the real estate;
- Preparing documents for the transaction;
- Managing the transactions;
- Offering legal assistance.